Short Fun Story

Stealing Fruits

Nasredin was very poor. He didn't have any money to buy even some fruits. He knew that his neighbor had a rich garden full of fruits trees. But the garden surround by a high concrete fence.

Nasredin climbed the fence and jumped into the garden. He climb up the most fruitful tree. He picked up some fruits and put them into his bag. Suddenly someone said
" Hi Sir what are you doing up there.?This is my garden don't you know"
Nasredin ashamed and afraid. He answered
"A big cyclone swept me here, Sir I don't know what to do "
The man was smiling and said " I'm sorry to Hear that. But why do you piked up my fruit?"
"when the cyclone swept me into this garden I lost my balance and try to hold something. And I could only reach the fruit" Nasredin answered
"really? the man said "Then why are they in your bag?"
Nasredin answer "well, That what I'm thinking about. Why are they in my bag?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Aditya Pristyhari. Powered by Blogger.

My Blog and Me

Inilah aku, seorang yang biasa saja, akupun tidak berharap banyak, hanya ingin selalu membuat hidupku bermakna dan berbagi dengan yang lainnya

About Me

My Photo
Aditya Pristyhari
simple ordinary boy live in ordinary world and looking for ordinary love..
View my complete profile

My Followers